More details about Hi Tec Para Mens Walking Boots Slate/Black 12 UK UK
this product is the best selling Hi-Tec Vibram today. If you're wish to buy top rated Hi-Tec Vibram, we recommend this product would be the real answer.
In addition to its affordability, Hi Tec Para Mens Walking Boots Slate/Black 12 UK UK also comes with variety exciting features. This product will completely answer your necessities of life.
ASIN : B00A83ZCB6
Category: Vibram
Brand: Hi-Tec
Rating : 4.0
Reviews : 8
Product description Hi Tec Para Mens Walking Boots Slate/Black 12 UK UK
Hi-Tec Para Mens Walking Boots The Hi-Tec Walking Boots are ideal for either hiking or walking over rough terrains, benefiting from the thick Vibram sole, they aim to provide you with all the performance you need coupled with the maximum level of support and quality. The mens hiking boot also feature a pull-tight toggle for a secure and comfortable fit and are complete with an attached tongue to prevent water, or other elements getting in the boot. > Mens walking boots > Attached tongue > Thick Vibram sole > Toggle fasten > Water tight > Protective toe cap > Synthetic/ Textile upper, Textile inner, Synthetic sole Vibram Sole Unit - designed to provide the best performance with the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
Hi Tec Para Mens Walking Boots Slate/Black 12 UK UK Image gallery:
We have try to present and spent lots of time to givethe best price for you. When you have any doubts, you could find out anything they think about Hi Tec Para Mens Walking Boots Slate/Black 12 UK UK.
the best boots I've bought in over 30 years
who ever designed these Hi-tec Para boots should get an award for a truly brilliant design, I think good looking, great grippy soles, very waterproof and extremely warm please keep making these terrific boots I will buy again when they are worn out fabulous!!!
Wellies meet walking boots
If these boots were a car they'd be a 'crossover' - wellies meet walking boots - but unlike many crossover vehicles these Hi Tec Paras can hack it in all terrains. I wanted boots that would grip in wet mud, puddles and heavily rutted tracks while I walk my dogs in the local countryside. Having ended up A-over-T on several occasions while wearing what most of us would go hill walking in, I was getting pretty fed up with lack of grip. After all, when you're in charge of three sizeable dogs it's important to maintain traction and stay upright over rough ground. It's also good to be able to keep up a decent pace on metalled roads and pavements. I liked the look of these straight away. One review I saw said they looked like a blend of clown boots and military NBC footwear and they certainly are unusual - and they are heavier than the average walking boots but they grip like a mountain goat and are totally waterproof. The quick-fastening lace arrangement is also a boon.I can't see how they...
No comments:
Post a Comment